Cultural Tourism Packages
Cultural Tourism packages offer an opportunity for the public to experience different aspects of Coeur d’Alene tribal culture and traditions. Each tour can be customized to focus on what guests are most interested in. Packages start at $25 and can be booked online or by calling 208-769-2663. September features the following tours: The Last Battle of the CDAs Tour - Sept 15, 18 & 21
- Enjoy a continental breakfast at 8 a.m. in Coeur d’Alene Casino before departing for the day, which includes visits to Heyburn State Park, Turn Bowl Park and Steptoe Battlefield. The day will include lunch at Rosalia and end on Steptoe Butte before returning to the casino at 4 p.m.
- Bison Ranch Tours- Sept 17-21
- Guests will meet at the Mountain Lodge entrance at Coeur d’Alene Casino at 9:45 a.m. before departing to the Bison Ranch to experience a day with these extraordinary beasts learning about their role in the Coeur d’Alene Tribe culture. The day will include a deluxe bison burger lunch. Guest will return to the casino at 2 p.m.
- Indian Cliffs Trail Hike - Sept 19
- Hikers will be rewarded by this three-mile intermediate trail with an expansive view of two lakes and the St. Joe River. Guests will meet at the Mountain Lodge hotel lobby at 9 a.m. and depart to Heyburn State Park to hike and enjoy a box lunch that includes snacks and water. Attendees will return to the casino at 3 p.m.