Exhibitor Registration--Manufacturing Matters EXPO
The Manufacturing Matters EXPO features exhibits, demonstrations and informative product displays by the region’s leading manufacturers, job shops and suppliers, along with educational breakout sessions and cross-industry networking among the manufacturing, fabrication and engineering industries.
Who Should Exhibit:
- Contract manufacturers and Job shops
- Suppliers & fabricators
- 'Made in the Northwest' product manufacturers
- Meet purchasing agents, buyers and engineers from OEMs throughout the Northwest that are seeking to improve quality and reduce lead times, or build their contacts of supplementary suppliers
- Discover other job shops and manufacturers in the region
- Build your pipeline of new business leads
- Learn about innovative emerging technologies
- Proudly showcase your Northwest-made products
Who will Attend:
Attendees represent manufacturers and businesses interested in partnering with locally-made parts and product manufacturers. Attendees include:
- Buyers & purchasing agents
- Production managers from OEMs who are responsible for getting parts manufactured to industry specifications
Register now to reserve your exhibit space at the Manufacturing Matters EXPO. Meet buyers looking for your products and services and build your pipeline of new business leads!
Download the Floor Plan and select your top three choices for exhibit space when you register. Preferred space will be provided in the order of registration.
Requirements to Exhibit:
Exhibit space details:
Each exhibit space includes: 2 tickets to reception & dinner (Sept. 26) and 2 box lunches (Sept. 27).
Exhibitor booths: 10'x10' space, includes 8' back drapery, 3' side drapery, one 6' skirted table with two chairs.
Display table: 5'x8' space, includes 8' back drapery, one 6' clothed/skirted table with two chairs.
Exhibit colors: black drapery, white clothed/skirted tables.
Electricity: 500 watts/110 volt outlet available at each exhibit space (booths and display tables)
Other exhibit items: Additional exhibit items will be available to order through the show decorator.