Have you thought about becoming a certified Business Coach?
Have you thought about becoming a certified business coach?
Then we would like to talk to you!
We do things a little bit different here at ActionCOACH when it comes to our hiring process. It’s probably unlike anything you’ve ever seen.
Visit our webpage at tedschmidt.actioncoach.com/coach/ for instructions on how you may be considered for this position. Watch the short video, and call 509-722-8895. You won't be sorry you did!
ActionCOACH operates on 14 Points of Culture. Among the 14 things we pride ourselves on are Commitment, Communication, Consistency, and Abundance. As a member of the ActionCOACH team, you will be part of building something great....not just for the business community we serve, but for yourself as well.
So what would you be doing as a Business Coach?
Your main function is...
Coaching of Clients - One to One, Group, and conducting educational programs.
Other Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Successful completion of the ActionCOACH coach certification training. (Provided by the Firm and conducted at the ActionCOACH Global Headquarters in Las Vegas, NV)
- Successful completion of both pre- and post-coach certification training.
- Participate in ongoing coach trainings and education as deemed appropriate by the Firm.
- Networking – Attend various networking events, identify and foster potential Strategic Partner relationships, and identify potential client leads. Follow up with all potential leads.
- Development of Strategic Partnerships – Identify and qualify potential Strategic Partners, and build mutually beneficial relationships.
- Strategic Partner Relations – Maintain consistent touches with Strategic Partners on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis as needed. Develop and maintain a consistent, formalized referral process.
- Client Retention – Identify client needs. Make certain clients feel appreciated and cared for. Recognition of client milestones, anniversaries, events, annual client gifts, C & E’s, etc.
- Presenting – Offer and conduct educational seminars and trainings to both clients, prospective clients, and Strategic Partners.
Benefits & Culture
If you’re interested in establishing or furthering your career in the business coaching industry, this is the perfect opportunity. You’ll gain experience in coaching under the guidance of the firm owner. Success in this role brings massive job satisfaction as well as ownership of that success.
Salary + bonuses
Other benefits included:
Medical, Dental, Vision, and paid time off.